BioMed Health - Advanced Women's Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients - 120 Caplets
Biomed Health Advanced Women's Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients- 120 Caplets
Biomed Health Advanced Women’s Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients is an extraordinary remedy of whole medicinal herbs, including the Original Bao Shi Formula, plus intensive hair nutrients especially for women. Biomed Health's enhanced formula has a complex of nutrient rich ingredients to help women with thinning, graying hair, and support natural healthy hair growth.
For centuries, Asian women have used exceptional herbs for healthy, fuller hair with lustrous youthful color. Their secret from Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine is now available to you. Biomed Health Advanced Women's Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients brings together these extraordinary herbs with intensive vitamins and minerals essential for healthy, luxurious hair. Combined, the vital nutrients in the Biomed Health Advanced Women’s Bao Shi help to maintain healthy luxurious hair, youthful color, and support natural hair growth.
- For Natural Hair Growth
- All Natural Herbal Formula
- Maximum Strength
- Dietary Supplement
(Contains medicinal herbs from both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicine used successfully for hair loss and premature graying in China.)
The Remarkable Whole Herbs in Bao Shi:
Tips for Healthy Hair:
- Traditional Chinese Name: Ho Shou Wu; Botanical Name: Polygonum multiflorum: One of the most important Chinese rejuvenating herbs, it is also very popular in Ayurvedic medicine. Studied and used in China for the purpose of restoring hair and for its anti-aging properties.
- Traditional Chinese Name: Han Lien Tsao; Ayurvedic Name: Bhringaraj; Botanical Name: Eclipta prostrata synonym: Eclipta Alba Called “ruler of hair,” it is the main herb used for rejuvenating hair in Ayurvedic medicine. Used for promoting hair growth and restoring hair color.
- Traditional Chinese Name: Fu Ling; Botanical Name: Poria cocos: Important herb in Chinese pharmacopoeia, used to enhance synergistic effects of whole formula.
- Traditional Chinese Name: Di Chien Tsao; Ayurvedic Name: Brahmi synonym: Gotu Kola; Botanical Name: Hydrocotyle asiatica synonym: Centella Asiatica One of the most important medicines in both Chinese and Ayurvedic tradition. Long reputed as a potent longevity herb and brain tonic, used for hair loss and anti-aging. Studies have shown that it improves cerebral microcirculation.
According to Ayurveda, herbs that help hair health include Eclipta and Gotu Kola. Eclipta is called "Bhringaraj" -- literally, king of tresses. It nourishes the hair and helps resistance to stress as well. Brahmi, sometimes called Gotu Kola, also helps balance the mind and nourishes the hair and scalp. Traditional Chinese Medicine recommends Ho Shou Wu and Eclipta for restoring healthy hair. Ho Shou Wu is believed to be named after an emperor, Ho, whose head of white (shou) turned black (wu) again.
- Start with your diet. Include lots of green leafy vegetables and sweet juicy fruits. Fresh yogurt can also help. Cut down on refined, processed, canned and foods with artificial preservatives and chemical additives. Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water.
- Practice relaxation. Stress can be seriously injurious to long-term health and color of hair. Take time to relax. Meditate a few minutes each day with techniques from t’ai chi or yoga.
- Sleep. Get adequate, good quality sleep to help the natural process of rejuvenation. Try to get an optimum of 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Watch what you put on your hair. Stay away from harsh chemical topical products that can damage hair over time.
- Brush your hair :" ":s to start from within. By enhancing inner health, how you feel and look will improve. If you are healthy, you feel better, you look better, your hair grows healthier, your skin is healthier, you have more energy...overall you feel and look healthier and younger.
BioMed Health is dedicated to providing you with high quality, safe and effective solutions that address your specific needs and support your overall health. Founded by a world-renowned pharmacologist and medical researcher, BioMed Health brings you health supplements and alternative therapies to help you feel and look healthier from around the globe.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 caplets twice daily. For best results, take for a minimum of 3 months.
Not intended for pregnant or lactating women. Consult your physician before taking any nutritional product.